Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pussy vs. Balls

My best friend sent me a text last night asking "if dudes can say 'bros before hos'  can we say "twats before cocks"?  I say we gals start a movement.  Seriously, if that is how they see us, we should return the favor. 

So often you hear "grow a pair" or "you got balls"  or some kind of similar phrasing that links testicles to strength and bravery.  Even I have been known to use such colloquialisms.  But as I have been in the 'dating' scene for about a year now.... I have to say, these men need to grow pussies.  Those of us with them are brave and strong and sure.  We put ourselves out there.  Hoping we won't get hurt, knowing perfectly well we just might get hurt no matter what.  Men seem all too obliged to prove us right on the latter. 

I want to tell the men who have just stopped talking to me:  No good-bye, no argument, no "I'm not interested"  Or even "Um... whore, go away"  Usually I would say "grow some fucking balls and tell me"  but you know what.... I think they need to grow pussies.  Find the strength to be honest.  Disappearing messes with us more.... or is that your point?  You want us to sit and wonder what we did wrong?  Were you in a car accident?  Or are you just a complete fucking asshole?  To care so little for women is a disgrace.  It's emotionally abusive.  It's just mean and makes you look like a jerk.

I think it is a simple request I make when I start seeing someone:  if you are not interested, or change your mind, or decide to go back to your wife and kids, tell me.  I am not a shrinking violet.  I am not a dude with my dick waving in the wind and withering.  I am a woman, and I have the pussy you could have had.  But instead, you have balls, and THAT apparently makes you a fucking coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment