Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Been a few day.  Been kinda manic.

I met a man and I like him.  I shouldn't.  He seems to have hang ups that don't seem right to me. I will call him PJ.  He apparently used to be quite the racist.  SS lightning bolts tattoo and everything.  Those seem to be covered up now (haven't looked) but I met him through a mutual friend who is black.  He uses words I would never use.  I have never heard him use the N word, or the C word.  But have been told he has been known to at least use the C word.  The story goes that there is a transgendered in the group... He is on hormones to be She.  PJ more often than not uses the masculine name for Transgender than the feminine.  PJ called Transgender a Cunt.  Not cool man, not cool at all.

But PJ now will not talk to me.  He won't even acknowledge me.  Which is just dumb and immature.  Why do men have to be so dumb and immature?  He was a PJ in the Air Force.  He is a prison guard for the State.  You would think that he would be tougher than this.  Wiser.  Whatever.  He needs a big rack for all the issues he has.  And I don't want to sort them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment