Friday, April 20, 2012

From my mom...

I meant to post this a while ago. Seems to almost be inappropriate under the circumstances... but here it is anyway. This is a copy and paste (with names changed to protect the 'innocent') from an e-mail from my mother...

.teach yourself to live like Mr is just a renter who pays the rent.  Treat him like someone who just lives there, kind of like it seems that he treats you.
One can sleep in the same bed with no connection......or get twin beds.  That way you can have air blowing on you in the summer and it won't bother him.
You can leave him notes as to what you want him to do so he can't say---I didn't know.
If you can detach yourself emotionally as much as possible and live your life as you would like.  Go have an affair......everyone needs emotional support and you are not going to get it at home.  You deserve to be loved.  Just be careful!
Am I really saying this???????????????

Reply

Forward


No comments:

Post a Comment